|Engine #||623 1***|
|Color||Red (orig bright yellow)|
|Comments||type 911424=911E Targa|
date of invoice 01.Feb.'73
color 6210=light yellow
interior 12=leatherette black,seatinlays corduroy
options 258=headrest left and right,404=stabilizer front and rear 15mm,470=Comfort-equipment,499=85l fuel tank,549=3-point safety belts
Extras added later:
- Recaro Sportsitz both sides - unfortutately swapped for a set of Ritmo Abarth seats before I bought it...
- Rear muffler skirt
I bought the car March 2008. It is in good condition with no serious rust. 2.4T engine with Zenith TIN40 carbs and S cams.
Tasks in the near future: - Update Dec 26th 2011
- Remove paint from all brightwork - Halfway there!
- Install 6" ATS at the rear to match the front - Done
- Change to 185/70-R15 tires, as original - Done
- Renew sill covers - Bought new ones, will install shortly
- Some minor mechanical updates
Long term task: To have it repainted in its original colour.
Edit: After putting on orange stickers on both sides I have decided to keep the color as is until it wears a lot more. If I decide to repaint it later, it could be that it will be gold metallic instead of yellow. Simply because I prefer gold over yellow.
New photo: Ride height adjusted.
Update: I have managed to aquire a 2.4E engine. It is in pieces and presumably quite worn and in need of renovation, but I got it for a fair price.